Friday, April 15, 2011

Self photoshoot of Melody

I am finally home as Grandma is back from cruise. She came over to pick My Melody and I up to go hone together at 3+pm. I tried to snap some photoshoot look-alike pictures of My Melody after she woke up and after she bathed. Grandma bought a new stroller for My Melody from Mothercare which cost $99. The brand is JIVE and it has no cover at all, but there's a storage space below, meant for convenient use. I will take pictures of it next time when My Melody uses it. Stayed home the entire day and did some housework too.



My Melody just woke up & drinking her milk.






My Melody leaning against the cupboard, wearing her adorable little red riding hood purple pajamas.















The photoshoot look-alike shots which I really love alot because My Melody looks so adorable in every single pictures. (I am considering combining these five pictures together and making them her header picture.)















My Melody lying comfortably on this red cushion car.















My mischievous baby acting shy at times.










My Melody with her favourite Pinkie!















My Melody everything also take.



Last shot with the red cushion chair & Pinkie.



My Melody's new pink halter-neck romper with tutu & half denim flare pink skirt dress.



Nasi Lemak for lunch with Stella.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment