Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First time at Rebel

I worked 10-5 today and went back to cousin's (Jasmine&Stella) home as My Melody was there. Grandma went on cruise again today so I'm staying over at cousin's home till Friday. Had lunch with YingYing today at Pasta Mania during my break-time.

I suddenly had a strong urge of wanting to go clubbing. Asked Jasmine to bring me go and after much begging, my aunt allowed me to go. In my twenty one and a half years of life, this is the very first time I'm going clubbing.

We cab to Rebel with her friend, Yvonne, at 11.30pm. Joanna was there queueing already as she & Alicia going clubbing too. (But sadly, I didn't get to club with them in the end.) Three more of Jasmine's friend came to join us. I only sat & drank two cups of Martel with coke and I had to rush back to cousin's house at 1+am.

Aunt called to say My Melody refuse to sleep and kept crying and whining non-stop. I have to go back if not her husband gonna call and tell my uncle. So, my first trip to club is not very much enjoyable. My Melody stopped crying after she saw me but refuse to sleep, till almost 5am then she fell asleep.






My upsized meal for lunch.









Dinner time.



Stella bought Koi home for the family.









With my adorable baby love.









After Stella make-up for me.






Jasmine & I while we were waiting for cab.






Yvonne, Jasmine & I.



Random screenshot at such a nice timing.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment