Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 16th months old to My Melody!

Sadly, today is the start of my nightmare. I know I have done something very very wrong and there will be punishment awaiting me. I am truly sorry to have disappointed everyone who trusted me or know me. I've failed as a mother to My Melody and I really feel bad about it. But I know it is too late for regrets, I have to face the music. Though I knew what the outcome will be, but I really hope that it would not be that because I really want to see My Melody everyday and watch her grow. I really do not know what will happen to My Melody if she won't be able to see me for a long period of time. What ever it is, I know this time I cannot escape the fact and I need to face the reality. I have to be prepared for what will happen next. And I know it is not the right time for me to apologize to the people I want to as they may not feel that my apology is sincere at this time. Sigh.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment