Saturday, April 2, 2011

eXplorerkidz on a Saturday

Went over to Dad's home with My Melody in the afternoon. Sister wanted to go to eXplorerkidz to play so Dad brought us there together with his wife's mum & the maid. He send me home to change My Melody first as she was wearing very little & without socks. Played for two hours, from 3.15pm till 5.15pm. It was so crowded that I can't wait to get out of that place. Had dinner at Mr Chicken Rice because it was what sister wants to eat after playing. Headed home straight after that.



Crying as usual when she wants food.










My Melody sitting on sister's pink b/o car.









Roaming around in the kitchen.



























She actually sat when I told her to sit down.















My poor little crying baby.






























Random shots of My Melody.
























Lastly, my baby love & I.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment