Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Addictive Japanese Lunch.

Mons
Lunch with Si Hui at KA Centre.
Salmon Set from Japanese Stall.

Home-cooked curry maggie mee with eggs for dinner tonight.
I also randomly decided to dye my hair red.





Tues
Lunch with Fayth at KA Centre.
Tempura Set from Japanese Stall.

McDonald'a delivery for dinner, McChicken with Cheese meal and all wings McWings add-on.


Weds

Lunch with Fayth and Si Hui at KA Centre.
Salmon Set with Tempura Veggies as side dish from Japanese Stall.

A quick trip to Vivo City at night.
Black Pepper Fish from my favorite Western food stall in Banquet, Harbour Front Centre.
Finalky got myself a new belt from H&M, thanks to..

Came back home to see that my baby Alden is back from Grandaunt's home.
He has been away from home for two weeks.


Miss this little baby boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment