Thursday, March 20, 2014

TGIT - Trio Date.

I had Mee Rebus for lunch, bought by my assistant operations manager. Actually I pleased him to buy for me when I knew he was at the malay stall place. The Mee Rebus was exceptionally nice somehow, nicer than Mee Rebus that I have eaten elsewhere.

There was a new coffee machine in the staff pantry, so Ashley and I decided to go try some hot drink from there. She tried Teh Tarik and I tried Cuppaccino for the first time. Added alot of sugar and I think it's not my cup of coffee.

Here comes the TGIT part...

After work, Ashley and I headed over to Nex to meet Si Hui for dinner. Ashley had cravings for Sushi Tei so we ended up at the new Sushi Tei located at level 3 for dinner. There was a long queue so I bought Tempura from Hot Star to munch on while waiting for our turn.

After dinner, we walked around a little bit and settled down at Baskin Robbins for dessert. We ordered Banana Spilt and shared among the three of us. Sat there long to chit-chat and catch-up too.

After dessert, we walked around a little bit more before we all parted and went seperate ways. I took train back home straight tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment