Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Farewell Gifts to Colleagues.

These are everything that I have prepared for my colleagues as a farewell gift from me to them. 

Adorable mousepads for the sales team and office people.

Adorable lucky bear pens for sales team, office people and chefs.

For my marketing manager, Fayth.

For my sales manager, Joey.

For my general manager, Kristen.

For one my my closest colleague, Ashley.

The handdrawn/handwritten farewell cards for the four of them, theirs was more special.

For Chef Mike, he left before me. Rabbit because his zodiac animal is Rabbit.

For Chef Ling, he said he likes Pig. Because his zodiac animal was not available.

The handdrawn/handwritten farewell cards for Chef Mike & Chef Ling, their content was longer.

These for my other two closer colleagues, Si Hui and Pamela, they both left before me.

The handdrawn/handwritten cards for Si Hui & Pamela, a different content since they left before me.

All the handdrawn/handwritten cards for everyone in the office and all the chefs and operation team people. 

I started preparing all this farewell cards and gifts at least one month in advance, and most of it was ready within two weeks in advance. That's how sure I was about leaving this company. I love the people there, but for some reasons, I can't stay anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment