Friday, March 14, 2014

Fris.

TGIF but I'm working tomorrow.

HELP! I really think I have been eating way too much lately, my stomach got worms I think.

Had to send Melody to school today. We went to the bakery shop as she wanted to buy a muffin. So I bought three breads for myself, one of it I gave to Ashley at work.

Linda helped me to buy my favourite KFC A.M. Porridge with Iced Milo for breakfast. And for lunch, Linda helped me to buy Malay rice from KA Centre. While Ashley helped me to buy two cheese boat breads from Bread Talk.

I said I eat alot because... On this Friday night, I was having Korean BBQ for dinner at Tampines One with my two managers, Joey & Fayth, and Si Hui for dinner. Love the beef meat so much so much. Thank you my managers for the treat.

Even though we just had so much meat for dinner, there is always a space in our stomach for dessert. We went to Fruit Paradise at Tampines Mall and ordered two slices of fruit tarts to share. Yummy yummy.

Shared a cab back to Seng Kang with Si Hui after. It was a simple yet enjoyable time spent with good food on a Friday night.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment