Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Birthday, Sister!

Happy 25th Birthday,
My dearest Sister,
JOEY! <3



Met up with dear Joey and YuShun at Bugis.
They accompanied me to buy a gift for my Uncle from Braun Buffel in BHG.
Next, we filled our stomach at Ajisen Ramen.
I think I talk more than I eat and became full when I only ate half a bowl of ramen.


We made our way to Bayfront station.
Got seperated with YuShun when he went in the train from Bugis but Joey and I did not.
Met again at Bayfront station.
It was some cam-whoring mmoments before heading to our planned destination.
The sunlight was perfect for photo-taking.



Finally, after months of hoping to visit the 2Degree Ice Art Exhibition, we are here!
This was our planned programme for Joey's birthday celebration.
Though at the end, only the three of us were able to make it as the rest were working.
It was freezing cold as Joey and I were wearing shorts so our legs were not covered.
It was just a short walk inside but oh well, it was for the experience.
And as usual, I bought our photo for memory sake.







Chilled out at The Coffee Bean in Marina Bay Sands while waiting for dear Priscilla to arrive.
Bought my favourite Mocha Ice-Blended and they bought some sweet delight.
The waterfall was nice but yet very noisy and makes the place even colder.


We met Priscilla outside the 2Degree Ice Bar when she reached.
It was time to try some ice cold beer that comes in glasses made of ice.
I only drank a few sips though, not a fan of beer anyway.
Also, no feel to drink as it was too freezing cold already.
But we ordered Chicken Wings and Seaweed Chicken which was great in the cold temperature.
Priscilla bought a Hello Kitty Cheese Cake from Bread Talk for Joey.
So we sang Joey a birthday song inside the Ice Bar.








Finally, we settled down for late dinner at Makansutra, Esplanade.
We ordered Satay, Oyster Ommelet, Sambal Kang Kong and .
Kenny finally came to join us after he ended work.


After dinner,  we decided to have a quick drink before heading home.
I had a glass of Ginger Ale, unexpected I know. 
Took a cab home after, feels so tired being out all day long.
I think I am getting old already.


Overall, it was a day well-spent.
I hope our dear Joey enjoyes her special day with the clique.
Many more years and celebrations to come together.
Love you forever and always dear sister. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment