Monday, March 24, 2014

Goodbye Four Seasons Group.

FINALLY.....

The day that I have long awaited for is here, it's my official last day of work for real.
It's sad but still I really need to leave, Goodbye Four Seasons Group (Four Seasons Catering Pte Ltd, Gustos Pte Ltd, City Gourmet Ltd & Zhong Zhong Ngoh Hiang Pte Ltd).

So today was my last time doing my CSO duties, I keyed orders, I printed food labels, I printed logistics, I printed invoices, I did as much as I could for the last time. I did not exactly felt like it was my last day, it was just like any other normal days, except there is no blues on this Monday.

My sales manager, Joey, bought Fayth and I out for my farewell lunch at La Pizzaiola, it was her treat. We shared delicious mushroom soup, yummy pizza and tasty pasta together. Thank you so much for this lunch treat Joey, I really appreciate it.

Also felt thankful for the people who gave me a farewell gift. Thank you my marketing manager, Fayth, for the beautiful crystal pen from Swarovski, I love it so much and it's so pretty I can't bear to use it. Also thank you to Aunty Wai Ling, I never expected a farewell gift from her, a pretty hand bracelet. Also thank you to my good friend, Ashley, for the bad lover voo doo doll, I hope it really works. (hehehe) Lastly, thank you Linda for buying me breakfast in the morning and iced milo-o with two curry puffs in the afternoon, feeding me fatter when I wanted to lose weight. (hahaha)

Overall, I am thankful to all the people from the start till the end, who contributed to making my journey here in this company a beautiful memory. There are many happy and joyful moments here in this company which minimizes the unhappy memories. It's sad to leave the wonderful people in this company, I hope our paths meets again some day in life. Thank you Four Seasons Group, I will miss the times here.

Below are the only people that I manage to take a picture with during the last few days or actual last day at work... ...


My Assistant Operations Manager, John - One of the few that I've known and worked with since day one in this job. Has a great sense of humour, always funny yet irritating cos he likes to disturb me, but he makes me laugh. I alays admire him for him hard-working nature, and his great sense of talent/creativity when it comes to buffet set-up, NO ONE does it better than he do, fast and perfect action.

My Sales Manager, Joey - Thank you for always helping to find ways to keep me in this job. You've been a great superior when I was helping out with CSO and working under you. Nice and understanding, sorry for whatever trouble I have caused you before.

My Marketing Manager, Fayth - Thank you for everything that you've taught me during the times I was working under you. I enjoy helping you with all that I could and learning as I work. One of the best superior I've worked with as well, always nice, sweet, kind and understanding towards me too. Thank you too for always trying to fight for me to work under you and tolerating all the troubles I've given you. 
 

One of the closest, Ashley - Maybe because we are of the same age, we could get along well and talked so much about our life to each other from the first day you joined Gustos. Thank you for allowing me to share my secrets with you and still being a really nice and good friend to me all these while. And thank you for always allowing me to rant to you when I feel unhappy though I know it gets irritating. Hehehe.
 

My Head Chef, Chef Ling/Alan - I used to think that my chef looks fierce and serious, so I never really dared speak to him. But soon after I was helping out in Four Seasons Catering as purchasing and had to often coomunicate with him more, he is not as scary or fierce as he seem. I started to be able to pour out my happiness and shared it with him as well as Chef Mike. Every time I am unhappy, I would go to him and the things he says would make me laugh. Thank you for being unexpectedly funny with your words at times.
 

Gustos Chef, Chef Jeffery - Also one of the nice friendly chef that I can go to and share my unhappiness and he can understand too. Thank you for listening to my rants at work sometimes. 

City Gourmet Chef, Chef Chau - Also one of the nice friendly chef that I can go to and share my unhappiness and he can understand too. Thank you for listening to my rants at work sometimes.

My Receiving Buddy, Farishan - This is one that I really really need to be thankful for, because I think he is the one who has to listen to my rantings every single day. When I need a breather, I would pop by to look for him and share with him all my unhappiness for the day. Hahahahaha. Sorry uh bro, you must be very sian to hear my complains everyday.
 

The nice and funny guy, Johan - I don't really know you well as I only started speaking to you during my last two weeks of work. But thanks for being so enthu when I requested to take photos.
 
 

My HR & Admin Manager, Celeste - Only manage to lunch out with you once outside at Toast Box and lunch in with you once inside the office. Very cheerful and friendly, making the people around you smile too hen they see you smile.
 

City Gourmet CSO, Linda - Just like a motherly figure at work. Caring for her colleagues. Also one of the few that I have worked with since day one. Thank you for buying me breakfast almost everyday on my last week of work. 
 

My Operations Manager (Google side), Brandon - Also one of the few I worked with from day one but he shifted to Google side after a few months so I rarely see him.

Accounts Aunty Wai Ling - Just like my Grandmother, also another motherly figure at work. Thank you for your unexpected farewell gift, I feel touched. And thank you for always offering me food to eat when I was sitting opposite you.

With one of our driver, Ying Wei.

With one of our driver's assistant, Hafiz.

With Zhong Zhong supervisor, Mei Li.

With tingkat aunty, Aunty Jenny.

With driver, Tun, and Driver's Assistant, Win.

With the cleaner, Ah Zaw.

With Sweetie and Fatty from Four Seasons Catering's cold kitchen.
 

With another two helpers from Four Seasons Catering's cold kitchen.

With Mei Li & Aunty Jenny.

With Chef Chau & Farishan.

With Johan & Chef Chau.

The four of us - Johan, Farishan, Chef Chau and I.
 

The three of them - Johan, Farishan & Chef Chau.

Buddy Buddy - Johan & Chef Chau.

Random snap shot of Johan, looking serious eh.

THE END! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment