Sunday, March 30, 2014

Simple Sunday.

Randomly, an ex-colleague, Skylar, texted me this morning and I happen to be free. So she came to pick me up about 10.45am and we went to Greenwich Mall for breakfast/lunch/brunch at Coffee Bean. It's the first time I been to Greenwich since it has been built, quite alot of nice food outlets actually.

Thank you Skylar for your treat, I had Hot Double Chocolate and Ultimate Breakfast. There was some drama with the manager shouting at his staffs becos we waited very long for our order and as it was being missed out too. But I must say this kind of attitude shows lousy leadership quality, don't like the way he handled the situstion much.

Waited at home half the day with my Melody for my sister to come over to play with her. So it's another stay home day for my Melody because sister always want to find her to play. Hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment