Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorite Fridate.

It was one of the favorite Friday.

TGIF indeed because it was my last working friday in this company. And it is the second last day of work already. Just need to get pass another day and I'm finally out of here.

So today I woke up earlier, and I actually bought McDonalds breakfast for Ashley, Fayth and myself from the drive-through at Anchorvale CC. I had my favorite Breakfast Deluxe meal.

I had Tom Yum cup noodles from Bangkok for lunch with Ashley at the pantry area in the office. Initially wanted to head out for lunch with Fayth, but there was no CSOs around. One on MC and one on urgent morning half-day leave.

After work, went to Far East Plaza today. Had yummy ensok/beef penyet from Ayam Penyet Ria for dinner.

That sums up my Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment