Friday, March 28, 2014

Thank God It's Friday.

A TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) day indeed!
(Because I am not working and this day has been fruitful)

I met Cheng for lunch at Raffles Place, which is at his work place area. We decided to have DOME for lunch at UOB Building. I ordered Half-Shell Scallop Linguine pasta while Cheng had Prawn Aglio Olio. We both order Iced Mocha Gelato after we finished our pasta. It was a good catch-up session over lunch and I finally passed him the long overdue christmas gift I had prepared for him. This lunch meal turns out to be his treat, so I owe him a treat the next time round!

 
 
 

Next, I was trying to decide to head home or to find Buddy Kenny at his workplace which is also in the area. But thanks to Mummy Jasmine impromptu decision to meet, I decided to go find Buddy K. I had to look at the map for a long time before I was confident enough to make my way to Stanley Street, Buddy K works at BodyTec. So I started snapping away in the studio cos it looks beautiful. Buddy K was hungry but he could not leave the shop so I went to helped him packet Fried Chicken Nasi Bryani from next door.
 
 
 

I asked Buddy K to take a picture of me with the painting that I find very beautiful. Pretended like it was my painting and names it 'The twists in Life". Hahahahaha.
 
 

Some cam-whoring session with Buddy K after hanging out at the shop for 2 hours before I left. The weather was really hot so I decided to tie my hair up again today.
 
 
 

 I met my favourite Mummy, Jasmine, at Raffles MRT station. And we tried to find our way to The Arts House. Accompanying her on a small quest for her job. I decided to act tourist for a day, taking pictures with the statues outside of Asian Civilization Museum. Photos below are credits to Jasmine. We walked all the way to Clark Quay next, bought a drink from Gong Cha and took a train back.
 
 
 
 
 
 

See, this Friday has been fruitful because I met three good friends in a day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment