Sunday, March 16, 2014

Suns.

It rained today. Spoiling my plans.

So anyway, I had a late yummylicious breakfast at Causarina Curry this morning. Egg Cheese Prata, Chicken Mutabak and Mee Goreng.

In the late afternoon, brought Melody out to Dhoby Ghaut to meet my dear Joey. While waiting for her, this particuliar auntie pissed me off. I don't usually flare up and scold some stranger in public, so when I do, it means the person very sway on that day. 

We walked walked around and settled down for dinner at KFC. Joey and I shared the original chicken with mushroom sauce rice bucket. Next, we watched The Lego Movie at 7.50pm. I have not watch a movie in a long time.

Melody was guai only in the first hour of the movie, then she starts walking around or just singing and entertaining herself. But the movie was kinda quiet and her voice seems loud. Lucky we were sitting at the last corner seat, so she was only moving about behind. At least no crying and whining etc, I should be glad enough. 

After the movie, Joey accompanied me to train back to Seng Kang. I send Melody back home and we went to 7eleven to get a drink and cuo noodles. Sat at the void deck and chit-chatted till about 1+am before we headed home. Rare moments like that but it was nice.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment