Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Poker All Day Wednesday.

So... I actually learned to play poker for the first time just yesterday!

And since I am so free now, I kind of got addicted to it that I play it all day long.
It's pretty fun and I always get addicted to games I just started playing for awhile. I wonder how long will the hype for this last.

But it's more fun when I play at the same table with friends. Most of the time I play with my asssstant operation manager, John, and my head chef, Ah Ling. Random times I join in to table with friends who are online, like Wei Sheng or Hafiz or Neelam. Haha.

And I was being very proud of my straight flush win. Straight and all diamond. Very rare to get such win know.

Ok enough, this entire post is just about poker. I can't believe I never knew how to play poker before and now I know it so well through this game. Wahahahahaha.










No comments:

Post a Comment