Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dinner+Movie date with Mummy.


I must have been having some sort of Good Luck lately.
I won a pair of Cathay movie tickets from The Great PAssion Sale twitter contest.

I met my Mummy Love for dinner tonight as she was going to watch the free preview of Walking On Sunshine from Shaw which I also won 4 tickets from an instagram contest, that is why I said I am lucky lately.

We dine at TCC, one of my favorite!
But I was so sad that my favorite Salmon Pasta was no longer available on the new menu.
Tried the Seafood Aglio Olio which was not as nice as I expected it to be.
I still love their prawn toast though!







Because I had won 4 tickets, and it was too last minute to find anyone to watch it with me, as it was also on a Wednesday night. I gave two tickets away to my Mummy's colleagues. 
I love the movie, it was a musical romance comedy kind of movie, interesting!



Came back home to this little boy who is still awake as usual.




I got this free sample from The Face Shop and tried it tonight, loving it.
I wanna remember to buy this one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment