Thursday, July 31, 2014

Goodbye July!


Today marks the last day of July. 

Just before I left for work, Melody requested for me to take lots and lots of photos of her. So adorable.

Hello to my new bag from Charles & Keith which my 3rd uncle's wife bought for me last night. Knowing me, I always make use of my new stuffs very quickly. Hehe.

Sally bought Fish Ball Mee Tai Mak soup for me for breakfast today. 

I decided to have fried rice for lunch again. Though my friends think it's not nice or too plain, but I really like it just the way it is. Probably one of my frequent meals here.

It was Sally's last day of work today. Jasmine came over too as my manager was treating the both of them to a farewell lunch. So I did a farewell card for Sally, a farewell card for Jasmine even though I never got to work with her and a Selamat Hari Raya card for my manager.

A mandatory shot with Sally as it was her last day of work before she goes back to JB.

My random selfies at work.

Met up with Buddy Kenny for dinner. An unexpected surprise when his Gf joined us at the last minute. We had dinner at Ramen Kagetsu Arashi in Cathay. It was nice, the kinf I liked and would want to come back for more.

After his Gf left us, we had small small bites in Carls Junior where we also sat and chit-chat for so long. I was craving for the Chilli Beef Fries and Buddy K bought the Fried Mars Ball which I tried for the first time.

Kinda had a long talk with Buddy K tonight on topics we don't usually touch on too. Of cos before we headed home, we definitely would take some selfies together.

Last but not least, my OOTD for today to work. Live this shot so much, credits to Buddy K.

Bye Bye July!

No comments:

Post a Comment