Thursday, July 24, 2014

Goodbye Again, You.


The new stall selling prawn noodles, Da Tou Xia, is finally open for business. So I tried it today but it was quite a disappointment. Can't seems to find any prawn noodle as nice as Hock Prawn Mee at Jalan Besar.

I met Bestie JiaWen for dinner at Hougang tonight. I had chicken chop at the awesome western food stall in Blk 805.

So happy to see my favorite teacher of all time from secondary school. We chatted a little and I actually asked if we could take a picture together, because hardly see him so don't wanna miss the chance.

After dinner, Bestie and I went over to Cynthia's home void-deck area to find her. We chit-chatted till about 10+pm before we headed home. And for the first time, I tried nutella & go, yummy!

Gonna start missing someone for the next 10 days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment