Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Back to Work.

My first day of work was on a Friday. Yesterday (Monday) was a puclic holiday. Whi means I had three days of break before my second day of work, which is today. Still feeling the blues because I am not able to take afternoon naps for as long as I want anymore. Need to snap back to the reality of working life.

Sally bought Sliced Fish Bee Hoon Soup for my breakfast today.

I decided to try the fried rice for lunch. I was very picky, don't want Taiwan sausage, don't want green peas/carrot etc. So in the end, it's just rice ftied with egg and chicken hotdog bits. But I love it just the way it us and mixing it with their sambal chilli. Yummy.

It was really a blue Tuesday. I bought Wang Wang and apple juice for dinner tonight, just chilling in a place that I felt comfort. 
I bought this adorable Little Ballerina smakk schedule diary/notebook last night. Too cute to want to write in it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment