Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Steamboat.


It is a relaxed Sunday because tomorrow is a Public Holiday, which means no work!

My baby girl still loves riding on her Disney Princess ride-on after three years!

At times, she us not too coorporative when I wanna take her photos.

Even baby Alden is feeling so relaxed on the bed, like a boss.

Impromtu decision to have dinner with my girlfriend, Jasmine, tonight. Initially we wanted to try the Korean BBQ but we had to wait for two hours as we did not make any reservation. So.. We settled for dinner at Jasmine's favorite steamboat place which was just a few doors away from the Korean BBQ.

I love this steamboat mainly because they have my favorite quail eggs. Even Jasmine was shocked by the amount of quail eggs I ate. I even took a whoke bowl full of quail eggs after I cleared this plate.

Jasmine bought this adorable pink with watermelon print top from BKK for me, together with the tote bag. Thank you babe! 

We ate till our stomach was full and left the place. Yummy steamboat. More please!

No comments:

Post a Comment