Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Training Day at SPOC.


Today is my girlfriend's last day of work, so I decided to find her to have her favorite food for lunch together - Ah Lam Abalone Noodles!



A group shot with her manager, Azizah, and her colleague, Sally.

Well.. What's supposed to be only a meal ended up as a training session for me. I was going to take over Jasmine's position since she left the company. So since I was free today, I had a 6 hours paid training session with Jasmine, where she teaches me all that she usually does etc etc etc. Thanks for passing all your Direct Marketing skills to me before you leave. I hope I will continue to do well and not disappoint you here. Sadly, I only joined after you left so we never had a chance to work together in the end. All the best in your future endeavour, wherever you will be! Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment