Friday, July 25, 2014

Official 1st Day at SPOC.

Today is the start of a new journey in my life.
Because today is the official first day of work in a brand new environment and job sector.
Best of luck to me and may I learn everything that is needed to as a Marketing person should know.
Starting work today also keeps me occupied with my new job scope to try to stop me from thinking too much and being sad all day for a reason.

My baby girl's school is celebrating Racial Harmony Day today so she was dressed in her pink chongsum dress. What a cutie pie baby to brighten up my supposedly sad day.

These funny notes from my girlfriend welcomed me to my new job, another reason to brighten my my supposedly sad day. It's a pity I never got to work with my girlfriend cos I joined the company after she left, basically I am taking over her role.

I bought prawn noodle soup and iced coffee for breakfast.

Walked over to Lavender Food Centre to buy slice fish bee hoon soup for lunch with Sally.

Because it's my first day of work is a good reason enough to take selfies with Sally for memory. Hehe.


A good dinner which felt like celebration for my first day of work or rather my new journey in my work life. Satisfied my Cousin Stella's craving for Tom Yum Steamboat at Toa Payoh, thankful for her treat.

Hardly see this chio cousin of mine so we had to snap some selfies to end off this fulfilling dinner night.



Came home to seeing how this adorable baby slept with such a pose. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment