Friday, July 4, 2014

Melody's 1st trip to USS!

4th July 2014, Friday.

Today is probably one of the happiest day of Melody's life.
Because it was her very 1st trip to Universal Studios Singapore.
She was so happy and so excited when we arrived there.
We went with my 3rd Uncle, his wife, her brother & older son and baby Alden.

While some of us were still preparing, Melody was sayang-ing baby Alden. Isn't she so sweet? Though it looks like she is strangling him, but really, it's not.






Melody's simple OOTD for today's outing to USS.

Some mother&daughter selfie moments in the car.

We had lunch at my old hometown, Blk 401 Hougang Kopitiam.
So many nice food here that I miss, we had chicken rice, rojak & oyster ommelet.
The Malay stall uncle actually remembers me as he gave me a hello look when he saw me.

Melody munching on her sponge cake bites during lunch time.


Finally, we have arrived at Resorts World, my uncle had valet parking for his car.


Shots of the kiddos with the colorful Merlion icon.



These two kiddos inside Gareth Popcorn waiting for their popcorn impatiently.

A group shot of all of us without my uncle in it as he was the one who took the shots for us.
A normal shot when we first entered.
 A funny shots when we posed with the hats.

Hello, let me hiao abit becos I'm at USS.


My adorable baby with different costume hats makes her look so funny. Her face seems sian because she was afraid of the zombie mascot.






The kiddos in their funny costume hats posing.


Uncle posing with his sons.


Hello sexy!

Melody loves minions!

Melody can be future car model. Hehe.

The male singers cum dancers on stage.


Melody and I with Sesame Streets statues.



Melody's very first ride of the day. The Elmo and friends ride. Initially we thought is was Sesame Street show, after going in and we realized it was actually a ride. No wonder baby Alden was not allowed in. Luckily, Melody managed well and did not freak out since she knows Elmo and friends too. It was my 1st time on this ride because it's a new attraction, quite fun though simple.














My Melody sometimes can really pose like a model if she has the mood to, with her new Elmo headband which uncle bought for her.

Uncle's wife older son, so smiley also this boy.

Sesame Streets mascot show, so cuteeeee.
















Melody posing with Bumble Bee car.

Huge Transformers.

Sorry but I forgot the name of this transformer leh.


Transformers ride!

Picture with Uncle's wife's younger brother, Bo Con.

Melody's 2nd ride, the turn turn one, looking a little nervous baby.



My sweep panorama view of my favorite ride which is still closed for maintenance. So sad. Heard that it's gonna be changed in future.

Revenge of the Mummy!



With the warrior?



With the guards?


Treasure Hunters ride. Melody's 3rd ride. Such a long waiting time and it was the slowest, most boring ride ever. Uncle scolded me for not telling him it was this boring, wasted time queuing so long. I told him already! Hahaha.
























Melody posing with giant dinosaur statue outside Jurassic Park.


Melody's 4th ride which I took alone with her. Flying dinosaur~

Far Far Away kingdom to watch the donkey show with Melody and uncle's wife and baby Alden.

Time was running out, so I brought Melody to play ont he ride she been awaiting for. Madagascar carousel ride! And randomly chanced upon another Madagascar boat ride, and I brought her in. Happy baby is happy!




Last shot with Madagascar statues before we left USS.


Of course not forgetting the cutie of the day, Baby Alden.










We had dinner at another of my hometown place, Blk 805 zi char. 
We ate curry fish head, sambal kang kong, hotplate tofu, black pepper crab and chilli crab.

After dinner, uncle brought us to Balestier for yummy awesome durians.

It has been a fruitful enjoyable day today. TGIF indeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment