Saturday, July 26, 2014

Family Exercise Day.


Had to wake up mad early because I need to be at Tampines Central Cc at 9am for a two hour Bokwa + Cardio Kick-Boxing exercise session with Mum and family. I ended up taking a cab there.

I love this group shot taken by Ah Di.

And a group selfie before the exercise session starts.

This time it's the kids waiting for the adults.
 Another group shot taken by Xanne after the exercise session.

Group selfie taken using the selfie pod which results in the extreme blurness.

Random shots taken there by the Bokwa instructor.

After our exercise session, headed over to Tampines Mall for lunch. It was just my Mummy, Ah Yi, Xanne and Ah Di having lunch together. Ah Yi took a long time to decide and finally we went over to Tampines One.

Saw this adorable Fish N Co mascot and took pictures with it.

So.. we settled down for lunch at myfavorite Korean BBQ place. Yummy yummy, loving the beef so much.

A random snap shot of my mother.

Selfies with Xanne and Ah Di.

I was very free today. So impromtuly, I decided totag along with Betty, Ah Bao, Ah Di and Xanne for a swimming session as Betty has extra swimming costume to lend me.

Me taking a shameless selfie in my 'sexy' swimming costume. Hahaha.

And not missing out on a selfie with Xanne because she is as hiao as I am when it comes to taking photos.

A shot of Betty with her boys, Ah Bao & Ah Di.

After about two hours in the pool, we all wemt back to Betty's new house to relax and wait till dinner time. Went out to Tampines Mall with Ah Girl, her mother and her girls, Elyse & Ezanne.

Dinner was at their usual favorite, Ajisen Ramen. It used to be my favorite but I felt that the standard has dropped. I ordered Scallop Ramen today with California Maki as the sides.

A random snapshot of Ah Girl's mother and the girls, and Xanne too. Haha.

Cutie Ezanne who gave me this funny face when I wanted to take a photo of her.

But she refuse to pose for me when I wanna take a photo of her with the old school SPCA donation dogs.

Took neoprints withXanne Pok tonight in Time Zone. Twice because the first time we only choosed two photos and the card she found still had enough credits. I love neoprints buy should have brigten the picture. So not very nice this time.

Better bought a packet of yummy Durian Mochi from Four Seasons Durian for me, thank you Betty!

And my mother actually bought/gave me a 28 days Teatox from Skinny Mint. Saying it's my birthday gift this year. Hukhuk. I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment