Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hai Di Lao Finally.


Third day of work officially.

Sally bought Curry Chicken Mee Tai Mak for my breakfast today, it's only sold on Wednesdays.

I decided to have cup noodles for lunch today. Trying to not let my stonach get to full.

I took shameless selfies of myself because I stopped in the middle of the path just to snap photos of myself against the nice graffiti walk I walked pass when I go to buy coffee. Hahaha.

After work, I took a train over to Sometset to meet Cousin Stella, her Bg Jun Ming and 3rd Uncle's wife for dinner at... Hai Di Lao!!!!!

Thr hiao girls while waiting for our turn to get a table.

Waiting time was over two hours ao I took photos of myself too.

So happy that I finally had the chance to dine at Hai Di Lao after seeing endless people dining and complmenting how awesome this was. The orice is awesome too.. $267+ for 4pax. 

Snapped a few more selfies of myself after eating till my stomach felt so bloated.

Before dinner, we went in to Charles & Keith and I had a new bag when we left the shop. Thanks to my 3rd Uncle's wife for buying it for me. Yay. New bag added to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment