Monday, July 28, 2014

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!


Wishing all my family and friends..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
May Allah bless you with peace, health and happiness in your life. Xoxo.

My lazy bum earlier this morning.

My simple OOTD for today as I won't be going visiting this year. Sigh.

It's a yearly affair to go to my Grandpa's grave to pay respect to him every Hari Raya morning. It's been over ten years since he left us but he will always be the man that I love and respect most in my life. The greatest Grandpa I ever have. Love him so much.

Had lunch at Crystal Jade at Toa Payoh with my Grandaunt and 3rd Uncle's wife. I love dim sum but I still think Swee Choon is better and Ding Tai Fung's Xiao Long Baos is da bomb.

I am a happy girl today because I have three new tops and two new bars, without having to pay for it. Thanks to my Grandaunt and 3rd Uncle's wife who bought it for me. Could have gotten a few pairs of really cheap footwear but the stuaffs attitude sucks so we all did noy buy anything and left the shop when initially all of us plan to get a few pairs. Haha.

Back at home in the late afternoon. My Melody really loves baby Alden though sometimes her way of showing love towards the baby gets a little rough.

Baby Alden is sooo adorable.

Melody always likes to request for me to take her photos randomly or before I go out. Haha.

I went out to meet my girlfriend, Jasmine, and Trev for dinner. After much thinking, we had dinner at Yoshinoya as Trev wanted it too. I really love their salmon bowl. Yummy.

After dinner, we bought Koi tonight! Sat down to drink and chill for awhile. And of course, taking photos is usually part of the routine. Hehe.

Sadly, I missed out seeing my Uncle, Aaron, and his family again this year because for some reasons, I skipped going over to my Malay Grandaunt home for visiting. This photo was taken in my Grandaunt home, it's a year affair that everyone gathers at her home on the first day of Hari Raya. Hoprfully I grt to see them all next year. Sigh.

And through Uncle Aaron instagram, I found my Malay cousin's instagram account as he posted a pic of her with the cake she baked and promoted her. Saw this family shot of them taken today too. My Malay side family.. Miss seeing all of them! So happy to keep in touch with my Malay cousin again, really thanks to Uncle Aaron.

Good Night All! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the charles and keith's bag that you bought recently. May I know how much is it? What model is it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. Thanks. It's about $85, can't remember the exact price cos I was not the one who paid. ;/ I don't know the model number either. sorry. But quite visible in stores.

    ReplyDelete