Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to the Past.

Nothing interesting about this Friday.

My breakfast at work! Lunch was cup noodle again.

Randomly, started finding some old pictures of a baby boy and me, but I came across my kindergarten class photo. I can't remember most of them except for the very few girls who went on to the same primary or secondary school with me. I wonder if any of them happen to be in my facebook list now? 1989s babies, should be K2 at Hougang/Punggol PAP, oppo blk 403, Hougang Ave 10! Would be interesting to actually get in touch with any of them.


My 1st birthday, I was so small size back then.

This is the baby boy I mentioned earlier. All these years I have never once forgotten him. I last saw him probably about 15 years ago, but he is still living in my memory all these years. I never once forgotten about him and I still remember his name. I was thinking of how he is now, what he is doing, mainly how is he living his life now. Tonight, I suddenly wanted to find him on Fb and I found it way faster than I expected. He is so grown up already and obviously he would not remember me for the age he was at when we were very close. Life is full of coincidence, I still cannot digest the fact that I have found him faster than expected. Oh how fate works. But sadly, he did not accept my friend request (Today is Monday, I added him and his mother on Friday night).











I also came across photos of my now grown up cousin, Xanne Pok. So cute last time hahaha.




Lastly, a photo of me and the hair I styled for Eunice in a hair-styling competition during our primary school days. My face sure is fierce here.

Oh the Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment