Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Super Zi Lian Day.

Best thing about working again is that sometimes I go out at the same time as Melody or I will catch up with them halfway or at the traffic light even if they left before me. Hehe. Melody was walking so I couldn't snap a clear photo of her.

Bought Mee Siam from Old Chang Kee for my breakfast this morning. Cheap and nice.

First time buying lunch from Adam's Corner and I tried their Nasi Bryani Mutton. Rice was alot as always and I couldn't finish it.

Grilled Beef and Fried Beef penyet for dinner at Food Republic in City Square Mall for two.

My failed attempt of an OOTD shot in the dark.

My passed attempt of an OOTD shot with light. Same place but different position. Haha.

Got feel for selfies tonight cos somehow I look good, that is what I feel la. Haha.


Very zi lian tonight cos I think the selfies I took of myself in one of my new top really quite nice leh. Hahaha.







Okay, enough already. Good night!
I am all smiles since last evening. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment