Saturday, August 9, 2014

Mummy's & Singapore's Birthday!

Firstly, HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY
to my one and only
DEAREST MUMMY LOVE!
I love you since the day I was born and I will love you till the day I die.

Secondly, HAPPY 49th BIRTHDAY
to my Homeland,
SINGAPORE!
& HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
I am proud to be a Singaporean always.

My princess baby doing her homework.


Blur look from Baby Alden.




Crazily long queue at Burger King during their breakfast period, and I was crazy enough to queue for it too.

The chocolate that brings back memories, but the chocolate really is nice that's why I still buy it.

Favorite western food at Bagus in Harbour Front Center for dinner makes me a happy girl.

My Honey Black Pepper Chicken Chop.

His Black Pepper Beef Steak.

Once again, Happy Birthday to my Homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment