Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday without Blues.

It's a perfect Monday morning without Blues when....

And even happier because someone sends me to work this morning.

For the first time in this job, I am half an hour early. Reached at 8.30am. So I went to the Long Shan Coffee Shop to buy breakfast. Toast bread and eggs.

Lunch today was Ayam Pemyet from the Malay stall again.

My stomach was feeling unwell all day long so I did not want to have dinner. Instead, I ate mixed nuts.

Pardon me, still wanna hiao abit.

My maid send me these pictures of her with Melody and my sister taken yesterday.


My sister too free nothing better to do, also send me an unglam selfie of herself. Haha.

Too addicted to seeing the photos of someone's happy faces that I decided to put it as my wallpaper because it makes me happy whenever I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment