Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sinful Sunday.


My beautiful princess.


Selfies with Baby Alden but I look so bad in these pictures, who cares anyway. Haha.





Melody has balloon!


Sunday outing for lunch with 3rd Uncle's wife and Baby Alden. Heading to Orchard to meet Cousin Jasmine for steambot lunch.


Baby Alden lies in his stroller like a boss. Too adorable this baby boy, pattern many many.






Becausd the troublesome Cousin Jasmine wants to have steamboat as she said she had not had steamboat in a long while, we settled for lunch at Coca in Ngee Ann City. Well, we only got a seat at 2.45pm and last order was at 3.30pm so.. We sort of over ordered. Haha.




3rd Uncle's wife, Baby Alden and Cousin Jasmine.

I don't know how long I never see this cousin of mine already. Ok I think last was on 3rd Febuary, 3rd Uncle's wife birthday celebration, so not too long. But rarely had the chance to take selfies with her. So today, even though she had a bandage on her head, she still had to take selfies with me. Haha. Because I had to accompany her to walk to Far East Plaza when I only wanna go to the bus stop at Lucky Plaza.





Earlier on, I had 4 new face masks which Cousin Jasmine paid for it. So.. it was our first masking session together. #butfirstletmetakeaselfie

No comments:

Post a Comment