Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello Casio Baby G!

With my precious baby girl this morning. 
So much love for her.





My JiuJiu bought my favorite KFC am porrige meal for me this morning. Yummy. And I did the dumbest thing ever by pouring the entire maple syrup into my iced Lemon Tea becos for a momeny my brain was not awake and I didn't know what it was for. Till my JiuJiu said it was for his hotcakes. Haha.

Initially breakfast for myself, ended up eating only the zai er and egg. Wasted. Opps.

Zhang Jing da bao Popeyes for my manager and I for late lunch today. Yummy.

Instead of drinks, we got our dessert before my proper meal to serve as drinks instead. Soursop Ice Jelly for me. Durian Chendol for him.

Yummy Tom Yum soup which is not even spicy so I like. But very very little ingredient.

Usual chicken rice with extra rice for someone.

Someone bought this pretty Seiko watch for his mother. He really dote and love his mum alot. She only told him that the watch he bought for her previous was spoiled and could not be repaired either. Asked if he couls buy her a new watch, but no rush, wait till he has money. Even though he is quite tight on cash now, but once he got salary he still bought it for his mum first. 


And.. I also got my 2nd advance birthday gift from him. Hello my new Casio Baby G black x pink watch, you are so pretty. I will love you and take care of you like I did with my Guess watch from last year's birthday. Hehehe. Welcome to my life!


Can't be any happier because just this afternoon he mentioned that we could go see Casio as well as his mum's watch. And tonight, I got myself a new Casio watch already. So love! Thank you so much, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment