Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sinful Sunday with Girlies.


Meeting with Cousin Stella and her 姐妹s at Bishan, Junction 8 for her gate-crash brainstorming session.

Had lunch at Din Tai Fung with Stella and Deena first while waiting for Joey and Jia Jia to arrive. Thank you Stella for the treat, yummy yummy. Loving the century egg and xiao long baos to the max. I had the entire plate of century egg to myself because they don't eat it.





When everyone arrived, we went to Dessert Story for delicious dessert and discussion. I had Mango Ice. We discussed for about an hour before we were chased away as they had little seats only.

After thr discussion, I went to meet Cynthia Auntie. As promised, I accompanied her to bugis today because she wants to shop badly. Obviously, this trip do me no good too becos who goes to Bugis Street with a girlfriend and leaves empty handed???

This black bag was the first and only bag to catch my attention. After walking round and round in Bugis Street, I eventually came back to this shop. Couldn't decided between black or brown but sincw black was the one that caught my attention, I bought black at $18. Cheapest deal as other bucket bags similar to this was at least $25. Happy with my new bag.

Cynthia was craving for ramen at this place so.. I agree to try it since I am quite a lover of ramen as well. It was pretty good I must say. Yummy food in my tummy again tonight.





Photos of me taken by Cynthia.


Cynthia don't trust my skills so she rather ownself zi lian. Hehehe.


And she insist that we gotta take loads of selfies together. She says I always take so many selfies with Jasmine or my other friends when I am out with them. Hahaha.





After a tiring day walking the whole of Bugis Street, these are my loots of the day. So in love with my new denim shorts and bag. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment