Sunday, August 17, 2014

Smile on Sunday.


As usual, baby girl requested that I take photos of her before I go out.




Someone drove us out to have breakfast/lunch at Casuarina Curry. It's a prata feast.

As promised, went on a movie date at City Square Mall. Catched The Expendables 3 at 3.15pm. Quite an awesome action movie with many old legend actors.

Next, went to Kallang Wave Mall, at the new Sports Hub, as I needed to collect my FairPrice WalksWithU goodie bag. Feeling a little shy as I will be seeing my colleagues and manpower people there too.

Dinner was at The Brayani House, but none of us ate Nasi Brayani. Kambing Soup with rice and Mutton Chop. Each cost $8, expensive and not too nice actually.


I saw fish at home and ate a little meat.

Happy Sunday makes Happy Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment