Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cravings Cravings.


My favorite Uncle has almost the same pair of slipper with me, different base color only but same brand. 

My hiao hiao baby princess posing with baby Alden's new cupboard.

Went downstairs with family to pay respect to Grandma today, there was some sort of occasio  which I don't really know what isit but there is alot of ppl as all altar goes throygh a ritual today.

Long long time see my little cousin, Jayden, once.

And for the first time, he willingly smiles and take photos with me. Yay.

It was a really lazy and tiring Saturday.

I suddenly had a very very strong craving for my favorite Porridge at Hougang and.... I went ti eat it on my own. Yes, alone! And surprisingly there was no queue and there was seats when I reached. Shoik to the max my fav porridge and a plate of raw fish to myself. I wanted more... 

Since I was so near to Jasmine's home, my firlfriend came to meet me for awhile. But after much impromtu decision making. I ended uo at her home while she was preparing Trev and we all went out to Ice Cube at Serangoon Gardens for Ice Cream Waffles.

A whole waffle with my favorite Cookies & Cream ice-cream to myself. Yummy...

Loved the cheese but not the fries. overall thanks to the cheese it was still quite nice to eat.

Who doesn't love such a sweet temptations?

#butfirstletmetakeaselfie.

Wefies with my favorite mummy friend, my girlfriend, my starbucks kaki, my sengkang/hougang kaki.

Wefies with Trev too because he wants to join in out zi lian session. Hehe.

Ended my Saturday night on a goid note with good company. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment