Friday, August 1, 2014

Hello August!


Hello August!
I am happy for this month to come as it means I am closer to seeing the person close to my heart soon in a few days time.

Today is Friday too, so it supposed to be a TGIF day.
I was quite busy at work and time passed so fast when I have work to do, I like it like that. Rather then dreadfully waiting for time to pass so I can knock off from work.

Decided to buy myself a nice breakfast using to start of my month beautifully as an excuse. My favorite Chicken Sausage sandwich meal from Long John Silver. Yummy in my tummy.

Really clueless as to what to have for lunch but I was lazy to go too far to have nicer lunch. So I decided to try the Vegetarian Wonton Mee. The noodle tasted pretty good but the taste of Vegetarian meat kinda makes me feel like puking. Sorry but I am not used to it.

TGIF begins when work ended. Met my girlfriend, Jasmine, for dinner. I was craving for Swee Choon Dim Sum and yay, my craving was finally satisfied after more than a year. Thanks babe!

We took train back to Seng Kang to chill for the night. As usual, doing what girls love to do, we took reflections of ourselves in the toilet.
 Our very-long-never-have Starbucks session again, missed my favorite Mocha Frap. Sit and chit-chat for one hour plus before we end the night.

Another selfie to end of this simple but awesome TGIF night with my girlfriend.

And a selfie of myself before the first day of August is over. Rindu kamu gemok! <3

I hope August will be good to me. A new month with a new begainning, hopefully everything goes smoothly for me at work and in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment