Saturday, August 16, 2014

Smile on Saturday.


It's a Saturday but I'm working today. It was the weekend for the FairPrice WalksWithU goodie bag collection at Kallang Wave Mall, in the new Sports Hub. I had to reached there at 7.30am to make sure all manpower people have arrived before I leave and headed back to office for redemption work.

Random shots taken of the storage space and redemption counter at FairPrice Xtra.



I manage to take train to Kallang Wave Mall and back to Ferrer Park too. Since I still had a little time, I walked over to City Square Mall to buy my favorite breakfast from KFC.

Some work selfies because it was a Saturday.




About 4+pm, I tagged along with someone to Tuas. There was jam on CTE towards AYE (Tuas) due to grass pruning.

An impromtu date to Suntec City, and impromtu treat to my favorite ice-cream waffles at Gelare. Sadly, my favourite ice-cream flavor, Cookies N Cream, was not available today.


No comments:

Post a Comment