Saturday, July 16, 2011

Eighty days passed

Decided to change my make-up work shift to next Saturday instead. In the afternoon, had lunch at the new Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Tiong Bahru. At night, about 9pm, I took bus over to Harbour Front. Meet my dearest mummies friend at St James, Powerhouse. Jasmine, Pearl & HuiXian was there already so we all went in first. Michelle came later to join us. I met YanPeng Cousin and her Bf, Rick, there, took pictures with them and one of her friend too. Also bump into Geradine, TanGeok and Adelin. It was one of the most awesome night with my mummies friend ever since forever. Took loads of pictures and it was fun dancing on the dancefloor with them. Hope to have a chance to go with them again soon. I took cab back home at almost 4am.






Me for today.










































Favourite mummy, Jasmine & I.










































Pretty mummy, HuiXian & I.










































Pretty mummy, Michelle & I.
























Pretty mummy, Pearl & I.












Pretty mummy, Geraldine & I.






Pretty mummy, TanGeok & I.


















Pretty cousin, YanPeng & I.






























Me in the club yo.












Trio - Me, Pearl & Jasmine!






























Trio - Me, Michelle & HuiXian!






Trio - Me, Pearl & Michelle!












Trio - Me, HuiXian & Pearl!






Trio - Me, Pearl & Jasmine!












Trio - Me, Michelle & Jasmine!












Trio - Me, Jasmine & Geraldine!












Trio - Me, Jasmine & Kelvin!












Trio - Me, YanPeng & Rick!












Trio - Me, YanPeng & Priscilla!




























































Super mighty mummies!


















Me when I reached home.
























Lunch at Hong Kong Xin Wang Cafe.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment