Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ninety days passed

Monday..

Thirty-Sixth day of work today. I ate Mee Goreng from the Mini Wok stall at Kopitiam for lunch. After work, went home and prepared to bring My Melody out. We had dinner at McDonalds with WanZhen, Jasmine, Kelvin and Little Trev. Next we went to Superbowl at Kovan and play two sets of game before heading home. It was a fun night with them.



Me at work.



Lunch for today.



























Dinner at McDonalds.



Me with high socks.



Full body shot of Jasmine & I.



Full body shot of WanZhen & I.









Kids nomming on food.



The loving pair, Jasmine & Kelvin.



Just a random me.



Little Trev & I.















Snacks to keep My Melody occupied.















Dearie Jasmine & I.









WanZhen & I.















Girlie power.



Jasmine & Little Trev.















Didn't expect Thomas to keep My Melody entertained.



I like this random shot of us.



A random shot of My Melody before she starts climbing out of her stroller.









My Melody actually had the strength to carry the no 8 ball & drop it to the floor.






Finally let her out of her stroller.



Our scores for the second game.



Our drinks while bowling thanks to Kelvin.

Tuesday..

Thirty-Seventh day of work today. I ate Century Egg Ya Hua Fried Rice from the Mini Wok stall at Kopitiam for lunch. Bought the original mocha ice blended at Coffee Bean after lunch. Homed after work and dinner with Dad and family at McDonalds again.



Lunch for today.



The original mocha ice blended from Coffee Bean.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment