Sunday, July 17, 2011

Eighty-One days passed

I reached home at 4+am last night. Woke up at 7am and 9am. Did housework and cooked and fed Melody porridge. Bought My Melody out to Vivo City at 2pm to meet YuShun and Kenny. Singing session with my buddies at Party World from 2.30pm till 6.39pm. My Melody fell asleep when we were singing and nap for almost two hours. After leaving Party World, I went to McDonalds to buy McNugget happy meal for My Melody and they did not give me any toy. After walking around the whole of Vivo City, we finally decide to have dinner at my favorite cafe, White Dog Cafe. After dinner, we walk walk around Vivo City again. Bought Gong Cha before heading back to Dad's place tonight.
















My Melody & I in Party World.















My Melody act like superstar, like a pro only.















Sleepy confused baby stuck in her stroller for hours.















Me cam-whoring while they sing.















YuShun & I.









Kenny & I.






Singing buddies - Kenny, YuShun & I.









Two superstars singing with their heart.



Only shot with My Melody during dinner time.















My Melody loves to pretend like she can eat on her own.















We love our food.















Our dinner at White Dog Cafe.



My Melody with Uncle Kenny.















Back in stroller. She sit in stroller also so many pattern.












Our Gong Cha moments. I feel that YuShun can be potential model/advertiser for Gong Cha, he is really loving it.






I was aiming to take a 4ppl shot, one passed one failed. And Melody just cannot sit still in her stroller.






So long never meet but still so fun to hang out with and never run out of words to say.









Random snapshot, this Melody butt like got ants hoh.






My Melody refuse to let go of YuShun's finger, she held it for more than 15mins already.






Last shot of my buddies before they alight from the train, till then... (Don't know how many years later then can meet up again)









Ending of the post with the usual piggy Melody asking for food on the train.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment