Friday, July 15, 2011

Seventy-Nine days passed

Wednesday..

Twenty-Eighth day of work today. No breakfast for today again. Fishball mee tai mak for lunch at Kopitiam. Ate tau suan for dessert. After work, went back to Dad's home straight. Ate durians with rice for dinner. Grandma is back from cruise and she came to pick Melody and I to go home.



Lunch for today.



Dessert after lunch.

Thursday..

Twenty-Nineth day of work today. Uncle bought bee hoon home so I brought one packet to work for my breakfast. I have someone to accompany me for lunch today. First time eating western food from Aston's Express at Kopitiam. I ended work half an hour earlier than usual today as I needed to head down to Toa Payoh for my dental appointment at 7.15pm. Went to Courts and NTUC to buy something for Grandma and I took bus 159 back home. I skipped dinner today.



Breakfast for today.



Drinks for today.



Lunch for today.



First time having a chance to take picture if a $1000 note, I thought I will never get to see it again.
























My Melody & I at home.

Friday..

Thirtieth day of work today. No breakfast for today again. I did nor buy any breakfast or drink in the morning for this week except bringing food from home yesterday. I ate laksa mee tai mak for lunch at Kopitiam. Went to Popular to buy some office use stuffs. After work, I went home straight as the next two days I will be out. Had duck rice and rojak fir dinner at home.



Lunch for today.






Dinner for today.















My Melody before I bathe her. She don't like me to take pictures of her, she will always whine & move & attempt to push my hand away.









My Melody acting cheeky infront of Grandma. Putting her hands on her waist & shake shake shake.




Randomly, received an email & I saw Avbby Cadabby! I want to bring My Melody go but... :(

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment