Saturday, July 23, 2011

Eighty-Seven days passed

Worked half day today. Finally, had hi-tea buffet at Lao Bei Jing from 3pm to 5pm for lunch cum dinner. Finally satisfy my craving for Xiao Long Baos. I was already very very hungry since before I ended work. Bought The Original Mocha Ice Blended from Coffee Bean after eating. Went back to Dad's home at 10pm. I finally have a laptop to use again, Dad's wife gave me her old HP laptop because she bought a Sony laptop. But the HP laptop was spoiled and sent for repair twice. I pray that it will not die on me so soon please. Now I am considering to buy a thumbdrive or harddrive to store my at least 8000 pictures.






Me for today.



























Hi-tea buffet at Lao Bei Jing.



The Original Mocha Ice Blended from Coffee Bean.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment