Friday, July 22, 2011

Eighty-Six days passed

Thirty-Fifth day of work today. I am a happy girl today. Dearest girl, Joey, came to accompany me for lunch. It has been a year and two months ago since we last met up with the clique. Finally, I got to see her again and we had so much to catch up on each other's life. One hour was not enought so there is still so much so much I have yet to tell her. But we managed to cam-whore quite alot, just like how we always would in the past. Anyway, we had lunch at Pasta Mania. I hope to see her again, like real soon and not a year later. Love you dearest sister, JOEY! ("v")


The story of J & S.


The girl I love for 4 years & counting...


Time may pull us apart, but we still remain in each other's heart.


Despite being apart, the bond we share was not lost.



When J & S collide, it is still a beautiful thing.



Shots before lunch.









Shots during lunch.



Shots after lunch.




We overcome our differences.


Our friendship shines like how the sun shines.



Random full body shots.




Random me shots.


Though it was only an hour with J, it makes my entire day brighter.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment