Friday, July 8, 2011

Seventy-Two days passed

Twenty-Fifth day of work today. Bought my favorite A.M. porridge from KFC for breakfast again today. Ate mixed vegetable rice at Kopitiam for lunch. Bought a large twister fries too, not as nice as before. After work, went back to my home to take Baby's milk powder over to Dad's home. I did some house-chores before I went back to Dad's home again. I did not have dinner, lucky Dad bought McDonald's home at 11pm. I had McSpicy meal which I have not eaten for a long long time I feel.

































My Melody happily listening to her favorite song over & over again till she is tired & asks for milk.



This dress was sold in Face Book at $25. I already bought this adorable dress for My Melody a few months back from Gmarket at a lower price I think.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Snack for today.



Supper for today.

YouTube Video

First attempt to video her sing, but she ends up throwing tantrum for no reason even after I played her favorite song for her.

YouTube Video

Second attempt to video her sing, but she stop the song halfway.

YouTube Video

Third attempt to make her sing but she refuse to sing properly. When I video she purposely don't sing, if not usually, she sing alot. At least the first two sentence clear and third sentence mumble words.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment