Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eighty-Four days passed

Thirty-Third day of work today. I skipped lunch today, only ate my no nuts chocolate chip cookies from Famous Amos. I bought the original mocha ice blended from Coffee Bean using the free size up voucher. After work, came back to Dad's home straight. Saw Dad and sister downstairs so he waited for me. Together with Melody and maid, we all went out. Went to Hougang Blk 23 to eat char kway teow and chicken wings for dinner. Next, went to Heartland Mall and I bought a new pink dress for My Melody but it is too big for her. Fetched his wife from work and we went home.



The original mocha ice blended from Coffee Bean for lunch.












Melody at home.






Attempted shots with My Melody.









Attempted shots with my Melody & sister.












Attempted shots with Aslynna.





















My Melody loves eating fries.









Sister & maid.









Dinner for tonight.















On a kiddy ride.















Sister in a pink kebaya.









My Melody in her new dressbut it is too big & long for her.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment