Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seventy-Four days passed

In the noon, followed Dad out to fetch Grandma to Harbour Front together with My Melody, sister and the maid. Then headed over to Chinatown for lunch. After lunch, Dad brought us to Bouncing Kids to play, from about 3pm till 6.30pm. There was this six year old girl who pissed me off three times and i scolded her twice. Dad came to fetch us home straight after playing.

When I reached home, I suddenly very tempted to get my hair dyed red again. Jasmine also wanted to dye her hair so we plan to go together. I went downstairs to ask if still can dye at 7pm, they say cannot because they close at 8pm. But it is expensive too anyway, $48 for my hair length when the board outside put $16.80 to bluff people to come and see only.

I still very badly want to dye my hair today because I am only free today, so end up we decided to go back to the place I got my hair dyed the last time at cousin's house there. Kelvin fetched us there, and thankfully they still let us dye when we reached at almost 8.30pm and they close at 9.30pm. So happy, I got a new hairstyle and hair colour. Kelvin send me back too, thank you so much and sorry for the trouble!



Just before leaving home, she acting shy.









My Melody & I in Dad's car.





















Give her eat raisin she smile until so happy, before that she was very whiney.






Dad & sister with our lunch at People's Park Hawker Centre.



The only picture I manage to take with My Melody at Bouncing Kids.






























Instead, forced sister to take pictures with me.













































My Melody having fun on her own in Bouncing Kids.















Sister having fun on her own too.



My all time favorite drink A&W Root Beer.









Jasmine & I taking a last shot of our old hair.



The only shot we took after our hair make-over.
























I love my new hair colour but I am not used to the bangs, I feel that I look weird with bangs.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment