Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sixty-Seven days passed

In the afternoon, brought My Melody over to Dad's home. We will be stating her for about ten days. Grandma will be going Vietnam with Grandaunt tomorrow till Friday. And on Sunday, Grandma going cruise again till Wednesday. The whole of July, Grandma will be overseas most of the time, is is home probably less than ten days. Dad's wife left money at home for us to order pizza. I ordered Pizza Hut, my favorite Hawaiian pizza & Meat Galore pizza, my favorite 10pcs Sweet 'n' Spicy drumlets and my favorite garlic bread. Actually I wanted Trio Cheese pizza instead of Meat Galore but I feel it is not worth it. My poor baby seems to be having dirreoh, hope she gets well soon!
















My adorable baby at home.



























She drink till like she know how to drink but actually it's an empty bottle cos I finished it.















She also play till like she know how to play.















The maid, sister & My Melody.



Pizza hut for my lunch & dinner.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment