Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ninety-One days passed

HAPPY 19th MONTHSARY
to my
DARLING MELODY!!! :DDD


Thirty-Eighth day of work today. Had ya fu fried rice from the Mini wok stall at Kopitiam for lunch. After work, went back to Dad's place straight. Thought could meet Joey tonight but she finished her project late. So ended up, went for late dinner and bowling with Jasmine, Kelvin and Little Trev. I wanted to bring Melody out but Dad said to leave her at home with the maid since I went out quite late at 9pm. We had Punggol Nasi Lemak for dinner and bowled at Superbowl, all at Kovan. Played two sets of game and finished at 11.30pm. They send me back to Dad's place, feel so bad for always giving them so much trouble to fetch me or send me home, thank you guys so much. I always had fun with their company. Anyway, I felt kind of bad for not bring Melody along cos she keep saying 'gai gai' when I was home.

Lunch for today.

Dinner for today.


Me for today.










Favourite Mummy, Jasmine & I.





Photo-taking with Little Trev.





Little Trev & I.

Jasmine & her little boy.


The great companions.


Adorable little Trev.


Jasmine bowl till ki-siao.


Lastly, the scores. My first game super lousy, second game still ok.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment