Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seventy-Six days passed

Twenty-Seventh day of work today. No breakfast for today again. Ate ban mian at Kopitiam for lunch. After work, went back to Dad's home straight. My Melody was sleeping so decided to leave her at home with the maid while we went out. But she woke up so I brought her along and the maid stay at home alone to get work done.

Dad fetched his wife, sister, My Melody and I to NTUC at Buangkok. Should not have bought Melody's milk yesterday then i can save $64. Instead I bought two packet of drypers, her star bites and a purple Barney water bottle for My Melody, all paid by Dad. He drove back home to ask the maid to bring up the stuffs and we went to Hougang Plaza. Dinner at Nihon Mura with Dad's wife, sister, My Melody and I while Dad got his haircut for an hour plus. By the time he had his haircut, we finished eating and he paid for the almost $150 bill.









Me for today.



Lunch for today.















Trying to snap a nice proper shot of My Melody & I but failed.















My Melody insisted on eating the chawamushi on her own and make a big mess out of herself.






Sister & her mum.












Dinner at Nihon Mura.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment