Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Farewell Gifts from Colleagues.


I am thankful to all the colleagues who made my farewell journey from this company (Four Seasons Group) a beautiful memory.

Thank you my sales manager, Joey, for the lunch treat at La Pizzaiola on my last day of work. And also for dinner treat at Sisekki Korean BBQ as a token of appreciation because I extended my last day of work till a week later to help her.

Thank you my marketing manager, Fayth, for this beautiful crystal pen from Swarovski. I love it alot and it's too pretty I don't think I would bear to use it.

Thank you my general manager, Kristen, for this adorable craftholic pouch And sweet little farewell note. It is the exact same design as Melody's ceaftholic doll.

Thank you one of my closest colleague, Ashley, for this Bad Lover Voodoo Doll. I guess I really need this, but would it work? I don't know when I would have a chance to try it. Haha.

Thank you, Aunty Wai Ling, for this sweet bracelet. I never expected to receive a gift from her, felt so touched by her sweet guesture.

Thank you lady boss, Selin, for this adorable rabbit pen from Korea. It will also be part of my collection, would not bear to use it.

And lastly, thank you Linda for buying me breakfast in the morning, and buying me iced milo-O and curry ouffs in the afternoon. 

I appreciate everyone for their kind thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment